Tuesday, May 25, 2010

POLAROID FINGERTIPS.

It would be really beautiful if we could take snapshots in our minds and then we could use our fingerprints to transmit the photos onto a computer to transfer files and print out moments so that we never forget them.

Last night I unexpectedly went to a wedding and it was one of the most beautiful memories to date in my life. It would be really nice to have a picture of the night, since photographs tend to induce nostalgia.

But it’s not like I would have wanted a camera there, because sometimes cameras take away from moments, so if I could just use my fingerprint to produce a snapshot it would be really nice to hold that moment forever.

It would also be really useful for story telling, because sometimes people are visual learners, like me, and they need pictures to fully understand things. 

1 comment:

  1. I've thought about this on Shabbos when we can't take pictures, imagining there's some sorta Divine Shabbos/Yuntif photo album that awaits us capturing these holy moments.

    ReplyDelete